facebook

sorority descriptions by rank

by: senior

KAO - definitely top, a few are nice but a majority of these girls are crazy mean, hangs out with schi/sae/spe, needs an attitude check, really involved across campus, relevant and well known, embarrassingly obvious how much they dirty rush, hot girls

KKG - top but only cus that's the way it's always been, most girls are pretty unknown even though kkg is considered top, hangs with sae/sigchi/lax, doesnt associate with other sororities much and keeps to themselves, some are nice and easy to talk to, others not nice at all, kappa kourtside is always fresh, some really hot girls esp older ones, also dirty rushes a lot

KD - started last year, half the girls are random and irrelevant, other half is crazy good and put them between kkg and ddd, hangs with a lot of frats esp schi/spe, a couple oddball weird girls, guys would rather hang with kd than kkg or theta, chill and hot but not mean and fake, needs to get a good pc or theyre screwed but surprised with how good they are already

DDD - definitely below kd at this point, always really nice when I see them out, involved on campus, smart, a lot of churchy/young life girls, overall dont seem very close with each other, goes to ka/schi/tchi

Pi Phi - lower tier, nice and smart, fun girls, a lot are kind of weird, wouldn't call them hot, lip sync is the best sorority event

DG - bottom tier, I think they consistently have the highest gpa out of all the sororities so props to them, nice but weird

Posted By: senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: drop top uber   

OG Quality Post! Can someone do one of these for the fraternities?

By: drop top uber
#2  by: dude   

lol guys would NOT rather hang with KD's than kappas or thetas i can promise you that much

By: dude
by: @Mar 14, 2017 11:35:48 PM

guess it depends on the dude but some of us do like girls with a little substance

By: @

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.