facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Kansas State University - KSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 13
#11  by: TILIS   

Chio. Pi Phi. Tri Delt. End of question. Quit throwing around Kappa, Theta, and G Phi like they are the tops. What a joke.

By: TILIS
#12  by: ksuslore   

Top five houses:
chio
piphi
gphi
adpi
tridelt

By: ksuslore
#13  by: ha! wait what?   

chio, piphi, and tridelt are all jokes of houses. can we see a report card? didn't think so.

By: ha! wait what?
#14  by: @realitycheck   

You've got to be effing kidding me! Those r the 3 houses you think r the top??? Get real you jealous freaks! Anyone, and I mean anyone who is a normal person in the Greek system knows chi o, Tri delt and pi phi r top 3! Always have been, always will be. Get used to it!

By: @realitycheck
#15  by: stupid haters   

ummm who recruits the best?? that's right! tri delt chi o and pi phi

By: stupid haters
#16  by: @hawaitwhat   

The only joke I see is you calling pi phi chi o and Tri delt jokes of a house. They are the best and top three. The others don't come close.

By: @hawaitwhat
#17  by: realtalk   

Tri Delta, Chio Omega, and Pi Beta Phi best recruitment, most involvement, across the board best houses.

By: realtalk
#18  by: truth   

GPhi and PiPhi are the two best in my opinion. I agree that Chi O and Tri Delt round out the top 4.

By: truth
#19  by: Sorority Girl   

I am in a house I wont specify which one but if anyone is interested in rank based off of recruitment here it is.
Top: PiPhi, G Phi, Chi O
Middle: AdPi, Tri Delt, Kappa, AZD
Bottom: Theta, KD, SigmaK, AXO
All is in order, its based off of how many pnm's want to go back to the house in recruitment. Each house has its strengths and weaknesses, dont believe everything you read about it. All in all KSU sororities are great compared to lets say KU. Def a great greek life system going.

By: Sorority Girl
#20  by: @sorority girl   

You couldn't be more wrong with your little list. I too am in an unspecified house at Kstate and according to our records the top 8 in your list are very out of order. Follow her advice people. Don't believe everything you read about. And FYI...I'm in one of those top 5 houses you have listed and have no reason to be bitter except that your list is wrong!

By: @sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.