facebook

rankings

by: Future Cat

I'm rushing next year and trying to get a hold on the rankings of sororities. From what I have heard it goes:
Pi Phi
Chi O
Alpha Delta Pi
GPhi
Tri Delt
Kappa
Alpha Xi Delta
KD
Theta
Zeta
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Chi Omega
Is this accurate?

Posted By: Future Cat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Current Sorority Girl   

Kappa Kappa Gamma- The winners of this years (2014) homecoming events. These girls have school spirit and pride in their letters. Very talented and fun women.
Alpha Xi Delta- Oh how I love my AXiD friends. Again very funny girls with amazing personalities. They know how to have fun and still take their school work seriously.
Kappa Delta- There are so many beautiful KD's, just like with the rest of the houses. Very smart girls, across the board are very funny and sweet.
Kappa Alpha Theta- I heard that these girls are weird before I went through recruitment and honestly I don't believe it's true. I'm good friends with a couple Thetas and they are both very smart and fun. Another example of don't believe everything you hear.
Zeta Tau Alpha- I know quite a few Zetas as well. Like the GPhi's their girls have a very commanding presence. I feel like half of the ones I know are pre-med and they all take studying very seriously. I heard about a comp where they blew AChiO's number of study hours out of the water. Very competitive in general, they are fun to play against in intramurals because of that.
Sigma Kappa- Super sweet. The Sigma Kappas I know are so down to earth and smart. Definitely the type of girls you'd want to hang out or study with.

By: Current Sorority Girl
#2  by: Current Sorority Girl   

I ran out of room for AChiO!
Alpha Chi Omega- I feel like these girls also take studying/grades very seriously. From what I know they are smart and funny. Never met an Alpha Chi I didn't like honestly.
This is just so you can see they are all very similar as far as that the girls in them are great, not much sets us apart. Greeks get amazing grades, are involved, and know how to have a good time. Every sorority here at K-State is that way, go into Recruitment with an open mind and you will do great! Good luck in the fall and I hope I get the pleasure of meeting you!

By: Current Sorority Girl
by: Future CatJan 11, 2015 9:09:41 PM

Wow, thank you so much! That was awesome!

By: Future Cat
#3  by: ranking   

very accurate except kappa is way too high, KKG switched with Zeta, Kappa is really lower middle tier at best,

By: ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.