facebook

Toxic Sorority Houses

by: Future Rusher

Hi, I’m a senior in high school still but I do plan to rush in the fall. I have read the reviews on the houses I’m interested in but idk what to trust because of self ranking. So what sorority’s should I not even think about rushing? I don’t wanna live with any toxic girls or girls who think they’re mightier than they are.

Posted By: Future Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wildcat    

That’s a subjective thing really depending on your frame of reference. You’re going to have to come here and make up your own mind based on who you get along with the best. Hint: don’t believe everything you read here. It sounds like you already know that. If so, you’re ahead of the game.

By: Wildcat
#2  by: Sorority   

Pi phi and chi o

By: Sorority
by: HiMar 19, 2021 10:21:31 PM

Definitely stay away from chio

By: Hi
by: stoplookingatgreekrankMar 30, 2021 9:13:54 PM

this is definitely not true; first of toxicity is all subjective, there can be toxic girls in any sorority- but that doesn’t make a house ‘toxic’. that said i know girls in both pi phi and chi o and they are the sweetest girls.

By: stoplookingatgreekrank
#3  by: srat    

Just be careful. That’s all I’m going to say.

By: srat
#4  by: Hey    

Define toxic.

By: Hey
by: Future RusherMar 22, 2021 1:04:25 AM

Toxic as in toxic. Backstabbing, being two faced, faking the sisterhood to look good, being superficial and having no true values. I don’t want to live somewhere that I will be scared to walk down the hall because what’s her face lives down there and she intimidates me or resents who im friends with inside the house. I want to live somehwere I can feel confident every moment I’m there.

By: Future Rusher
#5  by: hi    

Then you are going to need to trust your gut instincts during rush above everything else. If you do, you’ll find your home.

By: hi
#6  by: maybe   

I would say axo or chi o but they can all be toxic it just depends on who you

By: maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.