facebook

to the girls rushing next year!

by: Sorority girl

I think this website is silly. Who cares what sororities are ranked? The most important thing is that you are in sorority where you feel like you fit in. Girls who are coming in rush next year, do not base your preference on what girls are saying are the "popular" sororities. There are going to be great girls in every single house. (This list is NOT ranked)
XO- these girls are beautiful and fun! Known as the girls who are gorgeous and funny! They love to party too!!
AZD- the girls in this house are hilarious. They are fun, and silly, and YES they like to party. The girls are really pretty too, very laid back. Their grades aren't the best though, but very fun and pretty girls to be around.
ADPi- these girls are wonderful girls, who are beautiful inside and out. People say that they talk bad about other people, but I'm sorry... This is a group of over 100 girls... They are going to gossip in every sorority. However, if you are a huge partier.. This might not be the house for you.
DDD- these girls are gorgeous and a lot of fun! Yes, they have a reputation of partying hard and hooking up with guys... But you're going to have that in every sorority
KKG- these girls are very sweet and fun. I know girls in this house that are freaken hilarious. I don't think they are big partiers though
Piphi- there are some Great girls in this house! Beautiful, fun girls. Who like to party but not too much! Great reputation on campus.

Posted By: Sorority girl
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.