facebook

top tier

by: What

I am genuinely confused as to how gphi is a top house lol

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hum...   

You are probably confused because you don't go here. Anyone who goes here knows that they're beautiful, smart, involved girls who are perhaps the most selective house during recruitment.

By: hum...
#2  by: Um...   

I think they're one of those houses that don't have the "traditional" reputation so some people don't automatically put them as a top tier. I think they could be considered to be to be top tier or top of the middle tier.

By: Um...
#3  by: Jules   

They are fun great girls but I would not say they are the most selective during recruitment at all. They are down to earth girls but almost a little too competitive.

By: Jules
#4  by: Jules   

They are fun great girls but I would not say they are the most selective during recruitment at all. They are down to earth girls but almost a little too competitive.

By: Jules
#5  by: GPhi   

Very selective during rush, academic, beautiful, and down to earth. What's not to like?

By: GPhi
#6  by: GoGam   

Do you go here? They won homecoming last year and are always up there for grades. They're very involved and nice women.

By: GoGam

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.