facebook

Sigma Kappa rankings keep getting taken down.

by: Sigma kappa

I’ve noticed any time a bad ranking is left on Sigma Kappa’s page, it’s gone within hours. I guess that just shows PNM’s they’re the kind of people who hide negative things about their chapter by running to Greek rank by reporting anything they don’t like.

Posted By: Sigma kappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

Any chapter has the right to remove comments that are vicious in intent, which, as we all know will probably start happening daily on every individual house's page the closer we get to Recruitment.

Let's buck the trend and go out of our way to be kind to one another. Wouldn't that be great?

By: well
by: LolJul 30, 2020 7:33:15 AM

I’ve seen some of the comments that got removed. They’re not mean, they’re honest. Should we all lie to each other and say that every chapter is perfect? Every chapter needs improvement and could use criticism.

By: Lol
by: wellJul 30, 2020 9:52:56 AM

All of us should be mature enough to know the difference between constructive criticism vs. words that are meant to hurt and damage. You would think so at least but not so given the kinds of comments you see here at times.

The SK comment I read deserved to be removed. It was posted to try and hurt them as we head into Recruitment.

By: well
by: why? Jul 30, 2020 3:20:07 PM

Why should anyone feel it is their job to criticize houses?
Where is that listed in the guidebook on Panhellenic rules and regulations?
Short of breaking the law, let houses and their members be to work on their own internal stuff.
A lot of you take Greek life a little too seriously.

By: why?
#2  by: Anon   

How about if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Advice straight from Grammy that never goes out of style.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.