facebook

2019 actual rankings

by: girl in sorority

Here are the 2019 sorority rankings! Myself and a few of my peers came up with this, and we feel this is the general consensus on campus.
TOP (no order): Tri Delt, Pi Phi, Chi O
MID-TOP (no order): Zeta, G Phi, Kappa
MID (in order): ADPI, AXID, KD
BOTTOM (in order): Sigma Kappa, Theta, A Chi O, AGD

Posted By: girl in sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior   

Throw ADPi up one and it’s perfect

By: Junior
#2  by: Why   

Who are you and your friends to decide what the sorority rankings are? What are they based on? Looks, personalities, grades? What? I think each sorority has their pros and cons. People need to take a break and stop “ranking” these houses on subjective measures and look at much more than where the credit is due. I hope any girl that goes through recruitment or is in a house looks at this and knows it means absolutely NOTHING. If you love a house/people in it rankings mean nothing. Catch a break and get to know the people of each house, not “rankings” cuz it’s total BS.

By: Why
by: Sigma kappaSep 8, 2019 8:36:40 AM

Sigma Kappa gets an amazing self rank and then this comment gets posted immediately after. This isn’t a good look SK

By: Sigma kappa
by: WhySep 11, 2019 12:18:52 AM

Definitely am not/was not a member of SK. Stop making assumptions lmao.

By: Why
#3  by: PNM   

ADPi was liked a lot by PNMs this year, only bad thing is the sleeping dorms and the old house.

By: PNM
#4  by: wow   

This is so wrong I don't even want to bother helping you. You've obviously got some strong biases. Have a nice day.

By: wow
#5  by: grandmaismad   

tri delt is definitely not a top house, everyone knows this lmao. just by seeing that you know this ranking is so wrong

By: grandmaismad
#6  by: blah   

"Myself and a few of my peers..." Who taught you to write? Maybe sign up for a remedial writing class instead of hanging out on greek rank. You're making out school look incompetent.

By: blah
by: ^Jan 18, 2020 8:19:55 PM

So true! You can only trust this rank if you're illiterate.

By: ^
#7  by: Anonymous    

ADPi one up and it is definitely spot on

By: Anonymous
#8  by: Laughing    

Chi O has gone down hill the past few years. Hard to say they are a top house when they have to keep COBing because so many girls drop because of drama and not being happy there.

By: Laughing
#9  by: bill snyder    

But have y’all seen zeta kicking butt recently? They are about to be a top house for sure.

By: bill snyder
by: try againJan 26, 2020 10:34:53 AM

you're clearly a ZTA because everyone else can see the writing on the wall that you have terrible retention bc you'll give a bid to anyone. Set your own standards higher.

By: try again

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.