10. ZTA
11. SK
12. AXO

By: fratstar
by: wtf?Aug 2, 2013 8:12:08 AM

hilarious!

By: wtf?
by: KSUwildcatAug 19, 2013 11:50:44 PM

Chi O, Pi Phi and DDD will always be the top three houses. As for the rest, this is the most accurate ranking I've seen on this website. KSU is extremely lucky to have such great houses on their campus; truly there should not even be a top, middle, and lower section. There should just be two different categories because all of the houses have great qualities. However, this "top three list" is as close to true as it gets.

By: KSUwildcat
#4  by: top houses   

The actual top houses are Chi O, Gamma Phi, and Pi Phi. There is a drop before the next ones like Tri Delta and ADPi.

By: top houses
#5  by: Agree   

Actually the original ranking is very close to the truth. I probably wouldn't put ADPI in the top ----- I'd drop them down a notch because I don't see them competing for the same girls as XO, GPB, and PBP.

By: Agree
#6  by: Ksugreek   

Looks like gphi is self promoting....hardcore

By: Ksugreek
by: jessAug 7, 2013 12:03:39 AM

I'd say GPhi is legit -have you seen them? Definitely one of the better looking houses

By: jess
#7  by: Sororitygirl   

Not true at all. This is complete accuracy, trust me. Your comments are not true, this is an honest ranking looking at sorority houses as a whole. The other rankings are going off previous rankings that are long gone.

1. XO
2. PBP
3.ADPI
4.DDD
5.GPHI
6. KKG
7. ZTA
8. AZD
9. KD
10. SK
11. KAT
12. AXO

By: Sororitygirl
by: YESAug 15, 2013 11:49:57 PM

This is a WAY more accurate list of how the houses actually rank on campus. Well done whoever wrote this.

By: YES
by: @7Aug 16, 2013 9:08:30 PM

Do you go here? If so, your idea of how to rank is vastly different than anyone else I know!

By: @7
by: GoCatsNov 11, 2013 10:55:28 AM

This is the best list I've seen.

By: GoCats
by: katsororityNov 12, 2013 8:39:57 PM

Kappa is not that high and SK is the bottom house

By: katsorority
#8  by: reals   

1. pi phi
2. chi omega
3. tri delt
4. gamma phi
5. adpi
6. kappa delta
7. kappa kappa gamma
8. azd
9. zeta
10. theta
11. sigma kappa
12. alpha chi

By: reals
#9  by: true for reals   

chi o
gamma phi
pi phi
tridelt
adpi
kappa
kd
azd
zta
theta
sk
achio

By: true for reals
#10  by: KSUwildcat   

Chi O, Pi Phi and DDD will always be the top three houses. As for the rest, this is the most accurate ranking I've seen on this website. KSU is extremely lucky to have such great houses on their campus; truly there should not even be a top, middle, and lower section. There should just be two different categories because all of the houses have great qualities. However, this "top three list" is as close to true as it gets.

By: KSUwildcat
by: @aboveAug 21, 2013 9:16:09 AM

I disagree. GPB is better than a couple of those houses and has been since before I got here. I was surprised at your list and wondered if maybe you were an alum from a while back. Sometimes things are not the same when you go back to a place...

By: @above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.