6. Unique
7. In
8. Their
9. Own
10. Way
11. Find
12. Your
13. Home

And stop looking at this site because I know pretty girls in every sorority that people love and hate. It’s up to you who you meet and how you are seen in the Greek community your letters have nothing to do with it. Go though Recruitment unbiased because you could end up DG, APhi, or Phi Mu and no one will give a crap which one as long as you are a cool person. I have a friend in every sorority outside of mine and love them just as much as my own sisters. Also, frat boys don’t care about your letters either. I know PIKES that date DZs and SigDelts; SigNus that date TriSigmas and DGs. Your letters don’t matter!!! You as a person does.

Posted By: Real ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority    

"I know PIKES that date DZs and SigDelts; SigNus that date TriSigmas and DGs. Your letters don’t matter!!!" i understand youre trying to send an overall message of "stereotypes dont matter" but this sentence is extremely condescending. it is obvious in the way that you put 2 sororities per frat that you were pitting the sororities against each other. "sigma apple pie dates top tiers and low tiers!!!!"

By: sorority
#2  by: ...   

Frat boys care about your letters...

By: ...
by: ksuSep 24, 2018 8:44:34 PM

Elaborate... who likes who

By: ksu
#3  by: say   

aphi: phi delt, pike
axid: sigma nu, sigma chi
chio: dtd, sigma chi
dg: ato, pike
dz: kappa sigma, sae, sigma nu
phimu: sae, sig ep
sigma: aepi, phi sig, tke
sig tau: sigma chi, sig ep

By: say

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.