facebook

real sorority rankings

by: greekgirl

hi new people that want to join greek life! This website is toxic af BUT i understand ur curiosity (i'm on here too so clearly I'm curious lol) Don't let any rank affect you and your choice of sorority because no matter which one you join, you WILL find your home as long as you are open to new things &allow it to be your home :)

ΑΞΔ: Sorority of the year 2 yrs in a row! Gorgeous girls, great sisterhood, &are very active in the greek community. Just have a tiny house :(
ΔΖ: pretty &v smart which is a great mix! Very active in the greek community &have never really heard anything bad!
ΑΦ: stereotypical sorority, if you want to have the most instagramworthy life this is your shot! Recruits mainly on looks.
ΧΩ: recruits based on personality rather than looks. Not the most involved, but they love each other& have a great sisterhood!
ΦΜ: tied for the same spot as chi o. Also not really involved but they are all sweet &great. I just put them lower bc/ they still don't have a house!
ΔΓ: really beautiful girls and it looks great on the outside but has a lot of internal problems w/ their sisterhood(i've heard)
ΣΔT: its their 1st year so its hard to tell. Its a very odd mix but they are VERY involved, supportive & love everything about their sorority.
ΣΣΣ: odd mix bc they take anyone &has all year bidding. They have changed a lot this year (for the better) & are on the rise! but they have the lowest grades bc they take anyone :(

if you disagree pls discuss! These are all my opinions!

Posted By: greekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

The person who posted is not in all of the sororities so who are they to judge? It's unfair for them to judge every sorority based on the way the sisterhood looks, and not facts. They made aphi sound superfical and that dg doesn't have a good sisterhood and that others are odd mixes which is bs. Each woman joins their sorority for their own reasons, and lot join the wrong one due to rumors and stereotypes about each one like this.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.