facebook

the big question

by: The Devil

So who's moving into Sig Ep's old house? Kappa Sig? Sigma Nu? Pi Kapp? Bunch of women for no reason? Comment below whatcha think?

Posted By: The Devil
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: will become   

a dorm for transfer students.

By: will become
#2  by: Best cho   

If the university was smart they would put kappa sig in it. There's really no other options. Sigma nu is about to build a new house soon and pi kapp already has a nice house

By: Best cho
#3  by: Best cho   

If the university was smart they would put kappa sig in it. There's really no other options. Sigma nu is about to build a new house soon and pi kapp already has a nice house

By: Best cho
#4  by: Honest   

I'd rather see Sigma Nu in it than Kappa Sig. KS is boring. Sigma Nu is trying to go for the house too if they don't build the one they had planned

By: Honest
by: HonestlyNov 6, 2015 9:43:17 AM

It's funny how all the sororities want kappa sig on row but no other fraternities do.

By: Honestly
#5  by: No   

The sorority girls I've talked to don't want Kappa Sigma on the row. At least most of them don't. Kappa Sig is pretty uninvolved and boring although they are nice.

By: No
by: LNov 10, 2015 2:50:23 PM

^DZ doesn't count

By: L
#6  by: Sorority    

I think it depends. I know me and most of my sisters want it to be Kappa Sig. Sigma Nu would be good too though.

By: Sorority
#7  by: PyramidBrick   

Tau Delt has supposedly put in a deposit with housing for 2016-2017 for the old Sig Ep House

By: PyramidBrick
#8  by: Future   

Glad to see Kappa Sig get the house 👍🏻

By: Future

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.