facebook

what happened

by: Sorority

First of all what happened to all of the sorority discussion posts and second what's the new ranking prediction?? I say:

1. AOPi
2.Phi Mu
3. DZ
4.AlphaXi
5.ZTA

But that's just based on looks.

Posted By: Sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No.    

You honestly could not be any more wrong, and that's not just my opinion, pretty much anyone would laugh at you if you said that. AOII and Alpha Xi got arguably the best classes and had the best rushes, ZTA did surprisingly well. Most people expected more from Phi Mus class and DZ was just as they always are...

By: No.
#2  by: Lol   

Number 1 must be a ZTA lol I like how they threw in "ZTA did surprisingly well" when literally ZTA had the worst pledge class and is definitely at the bottom. And honestly, as far as rushes go, I think Alpha Xi and DZ are tied. They both looked pretty decent. I did expect more from Phi Mu but I think girls are starting to see them for who they really are. AOPi just dropped the best pledge class though!!

By: Lol
by: Original posterAug 24, 2015 11:31:10 PM

Yea I think DZ and Alpha Xi are tied too I just put one before the other instead of saying tied.

By: Original poster
#3  by: No   

Are we really gonna act like DZ had a really good pledge class though? Come on guys. Aside from a few good girls, it's the same girls they always fet

By: No
by: lolAug 25, 2015 1:34:03 PM

It's a ZTA again hahahahaha

By: lol
#4  by: JSU    

I think the common consensus among people there was that AOII and AXD got the best classes.

By: JSU
by: lolAug 25, 2015 1:34:54 PM

AXiD didn't get what most people thought they would. Disappointed really.

By: lol
#5  by: Uhh?   

Not sure why the same person saying "AXD didn't get what people were expecting" what were you expecting? They got cute girls and apparently it was everyone they wanted. Maybe they're not all models but it looks like they and AOII did really good, leave them alone

By: Uhh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.