facebook

attention pnms

by: Pan love<3

Ladies!! I get that you come to this site to try to get info on sororities so you can have a clue on who you "want", but PLEASE understand that you WILL find your home when going through recruitment. I was in your position 2 years ago and thought I wanted to be in a different sorority than I am in now. Actually, the sorority I ended up pledging was the last on my list when I went into recruitment. Every sorority has amazing qualities. Please don't base your judgement on "popularity" or looks or your friends opinions. Please know and trust that you will realize where you feel the most comfortable and please don't get discouraged if you don't get who you think you want. I didn't..and now I can't imagine being anywhere but where I am today.

Posted By: Pan love<3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just in case   

Although people shouldn't make a complete judgement from this website and they should keep an open mind during recruitment, there are many sororities who are extremely fake during recruitment. You can't always make a decision from what you see in person. Or you can, but you risk the chance of not educating yourself about how some chapters REALLY are, and then you can't rush any other chapters if you end up in a house with girl's that put on a show during recruitment. We understand to keep an open mind but we are also trying to see what others say about the chapters.:)

By: Just in case

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.