facebook

just saying

by: Current student

Don't get me wrong, I love alpha xi delta and a lot of girls in it, but just because they're doing better doesn't mean they're the best around. Don't let this site fool you

Posted By: Current student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JSU Student   

"Best" is an opinion. Not every girl is meant to be an Alpha Xi. Just like every girls isn't meant to be a phi Mu, zeta, etc. the thing is with Alpha Xi is people are starting to realize how genuine the sorority is. They are chill and diverse. There is a new generation of girls coming in that are going Greek sand they like those qualities. They are tired of the falseness. Now we all know the other sororities are still going to do great this year because of their name but alpha Xi is defiantly a threat.

By: JSU Student
#2  by: Wow   

Lol sounds like a girl in another sorority is jealous. They may not be number one but fact is they are going up while other chapters are simultaneously going down, so that's why people say that. Everyone likes them and they're working hard. "JSU student" above me is completely correct- "best" is impossible because they're all good at different things.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.