facebook

so many questions!

by: 205PNM

I know this isn't the best place to ask questions about recruitment but I know it's the fastest way to get answers. My first question is, how much does it cost to be in a sorority? How much are dues and how much do I have to pay on bid day? Are the recruitment teas invitation only? Will I be talking one on one with sorority members at the teas? What is your best advice for a shy girl going through recruitment? Help!

Posted By: 205PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

These questions vary with each sorority, but Phi Mu and zta are typically most expensive ( maybe 1 or 2 thousand a year) or less. Ask the girls. It is cheaper as it goes on, but asl for a rough estimate. You will prob be taking in groups and 1 on 1 at teas, and go even if you dont get an invite-just let a sister know youre coming for rsvp reasons. I don't thibj you pay on bid day but you prob will sooj after. Read the blog Sorority Sugar for shyness tips. Be yourself.

By: Guest
by: 205PNMMay 16, 2014 9:21:43 AM

Why is it 1 or 2 thousand a year if none of the sororities have houses?

By: 205PNM
#2  by: panlove    

My sorority was about 600 plus extra things I wanted fpr the first semester and got a little bit cheaper every semester after but I heard zeta is pretty expensive. Just ask, they should be able to kind of say

By: panlove
#3  by: 205PNM   

So do you pay monthly dues? if so, do all the sororities have that option? I'm asking because I have to pay for it myself and I'd really like to know what I'm getting myself into before I fall in love with any of the sororities here

By: 205PNM
by: panlove May 17, 2014 8:36:36 AM

Mine was monthly but my friends in a different chapter were like periodically. Just ask the sisters. And most chapters will let u set up a payment plan pf some kind of u need.

By: panlove
#4  by: jsu_turtle    

It will vary from sorority to sorority. However you can get on a payment plan that makes it easier.My sorority has one and I am pretty sure the others do to but I am not positive. If you go through recruitment you can ask and they should let you know.

By: jsu_turtle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.