facebook

recruitment

by: Kaitlin

Is it hard to get a bid from alpha xi, zeta, or aopi? I know I should keep an open mind when recruitment starts but I definitely want a bid from one of the three. For some reason I feel like they're the most down to earth, especially alpha xi. How would you describe these girls?

Posted By: Kaitlin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panlove!   

If you fit in, you should get a bid! Alpha xi is definitely the mosy chill and they're really sweet. Zeta is very focused and cares a ton about grades and well rounded ness. Aoii is sweet, they are the most fun and wildish. Good luck!

By: panlove!
#2  by: truth   

A lot of girls get dropped throug out the week, these sororities included. If you make it to preferences round you will most likely get a bid, but these sororitys tend to cut pretty heavy.

By: truth
#3  by: truth   

How can you know they are the most down to earth when you haven't met them yet? Go through recruitment and be happy if you get a bid.

By: truth
#4  by: currently   

You can't tell who is the most chill till you actually are through recruitment. They all put on show for the new girls going through. ZTA is competitive and always strives to be number 1 from grades to social they cut very heavily. AOPi are more of your party girls but still do good in grades, not bad at all. Alpha Xi, well lol I personally think they are not great they fight amongst themselves too much and are sloppy party girls. But you should just keep an open mind when going through.

By: currently
#5  by: Shut up 'currently'   

Dont listen to currently. A dz or zeta is clearly trying to down rank alpha Xi aoii and phi mu and has been for a while, so pathetic. All 5 sororities are great, dont listen to these rumours and smack talk please. Alpha Xi is very chill and doing GREAT. Aoii has some of the sweetest girls.

By: Shut up 'currently'
#6  by: HSA   

Just keep an open mind throughout recruitment. I have good friends in all of these sororities. Alpha Xi are down to earth and chill and are building themselves back up in the sisterhood aspect. AOll are a lot of fun and working hard on their grades. ZTA does have some issues just like AOll and Alpha Xi does but they are working on them and are nice girls. During recruitment just do what feels right and makes you happy. It all works out in the end

By: HSA
by: this^Jul 14, 2014 2:22:36 PM

Exactly. This is perfect

By: this^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.