facebook

sorority recruitment

by: pnm

What are the sorority teas like? What should I expect? Can I still receive a bid if I do not go to the teas?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: EHA   

I was wondering the same thing!

By: EHA
#2  by: Sorority Girl   

The teas are just a chance for you girls to meet some of the sisters of each chapter and ask any questions about recruitment. They are very laid back and fun! You absolutely do not have to attend any of the teas, and if you don't, it will not be held against you during recruitment! You will still get a bid even if you do not attend the teas, but it is a great way to start figuring out where you think you might fit in best and it's a great way to make a good impression on each of the chapters and let them know that you are interested!

By: Sorority Girl
#3  by: Guest   

Go to the teas if at all possible! They're really fun and most sororities give out cute prizes and stuff for coming. You get to meet people and ask questions, but if you can't. Ake it, it won't hurt you at all!

By: Guest
#4  by: Pnm   

Do the sororities make lists of girls who they want to give a bid after the teas? Also, how do pnms typically dress at the teas? Do they wear casual dresses or do they dress like they're going to church? Sorry for all the questions! Lol I don't know any greeks so I'm kind of clueless about how everything works

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.