facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Jacksonville State University - JSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @ Chris Conde...   

shut the hell up, stop trying to get these poor new boys to try and rush your borderline worthless fraternity. YOU LOST YOUR CHARTER. you all are hopeless! y'all were fun in th 90's! it's now the 2000's. give. it. up.

By: @ Chris Conde...
#2  by: The bottom line   

The best fraternities at JSU, in no particular order, are Kappa Alpha Order, Sigma Phi Epsilon and Pi Kappa Phi. Delta CHi is somewhat of a wild card but they would be okay too if they would clean their house a little bit. Sigma Nu and Kappa Sigma have to work harder than everyone else to recruit new guys because they simply do not have a legitimate fraternity house in Paul Carpenter Village. I say let these two sub par fraternities have their fun on Greek rank because at the end of the day any guy who would want to honestly pledge either of the pseudo fraternities i.e. sigma nu or kappa sig, wouldn't belong in the good fraternities anyway.

By: The bottom line
#3  by: Just for the record   

Most the people that pledge the "Great" fraternities are going to end up as history teachers and coaches making sub par money. @guy callin me out. Sorry, you're worthless and all your kids will work for me someday if you don't yourself. Congrats on thinking you're cool though.

By: Just for the record
#4  by: The bottom line   

Haha EXCUSE me Mr. Conde...hahaha I'm srry to inform you though that my children will never work for you because they won't have to settle for a job at Mc Donalds. We all know that you will though. Tell your girlfriend hi for me;)

#5  by: Cool Man.   

That's so funny dude! Gah it must have taken you a while to think of that one. There's no space between McDonald's by the way. Keep calling me out via a website buddy it makes you so cool.

By: Cool Man.
#6  by: The Bottom Line   

I think it's awesome that you know that there is no space between McDonalds. I appreciate the correction man. I wouldn't expect anything less from the janitor at such a fine establishment.

By: The Bottom Line
#7  by: Cool Man.   

Just trying to help you out man. After making Dean's List I try to make it my civil duty to help out people like you.

By: Cool Man.
#8  by: The bottom line   

AWWWWWWWWE did you really make the Dean's List? Thats too cool man! I bet your mommy and daddy are so proud of you! I bet you got a letter in the mail and EVERYTHING! "Our little man made two A's and three B's in his acting classes!" Wannabe Hollywood actors are no better than wannabe fraternity guys.

#9  by: wannabe haha.   

I could have spent two days with your "social club" and gotten a bid. That's cool how you try to act selective though bud.

By: wannabe haha.
#10  by: Cool   

Cool story. We are all impressed.

By: Cool

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.