facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: DZ sister and proud   

Honestly, every sorority here is great in their own way! It doesn't matter who is best on campus! What matters is the bond you have between your sisters! Why would you want to be the "BEST" if you don't enjoy the people in the sorority? I love each and every one of my sisters, and I couldn't live a moment without them! My advice to you:

Go into recruitment with a open mind and heart! You will find who you are supposed to be with! Find the girls you think you fit in with best!

By: DZ sister and proud
#12  by: KAgirl   

I'm greek at another school, but my boyfriend and a lot of my friends go here. That being said, I'm not self-ranking. Phi Mu, ZTA and AOPi are hands down my favorites and on top. The AZD is middle, but DZ is definitely lower-tier.

By: KAgirl
#13  by: AXiD   

Omg I can't believe anyone even CARES about some dumb online ranking. Go into recruitment with an open mind and choose the sorority that you feel most comfortable and happy with. Don't worry about anyone else's opinion, the only one that matters is your own. Every group has great things to offer. These ranks do NOT matter.

By: AXiD
#14  by: KA   

Phi Mu
AOII
ZTA
Alpha Xi
DZ

By: KA
#15  by: Southern Belle   

Phi Mu, ZTA, Alpha Xi, AOPi, DZ

By: Southern Belle
#16  by: Truthfully   

Phi Mu: beautiful, sweet, classy ladies that truly care about others regardless of whether or not you're greek
Alpha Xi: lovely, caring and genuine girls
ZTA: gorgeous ladies, but they can be a little snotty: rich and they show it
AOPi: if you date outside of your race or smoke vast amounts of weed, welcome home.
DZ: caring, sweet, genuine girls but this is where all the 'leftovers' go.

By: Truthfully

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.