facebook

sorority

by: Incoming 201)

It's really hard to form an opinion and choose favorites off of all the negative content on this website. I need good honest opinions of the sororities and how they act in the community. I don't want a bad rep as a freshman because I got the wrong idea about a sorority.

Posted By: Incoming 201)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JSU    

This website is the wrong place to learn about the sororities. Every chapter has good and bad things about them, and none are perfect. But this website has a lot of rumors and hateful comments on it. Your best bet is following all the sororities on social media and talking to members of each group if you can. Trust your gut during recruitment and you will find the place for you.

By: JSU
#2  by: .   

yeah don't look at this website. Because of this wesbite i went in hating the two sororities that are actually the two best on campus if you go by their achievements and things like that. so honestly please ignore this stuff and just go in and find where you feel comfortable.

By: .
#3  by: Jacksonville    

Yeah don't look at this website. People are just make up stuff or share their negative opinions. But also don't look too much into their "awards" or achievements either, most of the awards a chapter brags about are honestly worthless and stupid and won't affect your experience at all. Go with the girls who YOU think are most genuine and you can see yourself with

By: Jacksonville

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.