facebook

what about axid and adpi are low tier?

by: curious pnm

I'm considering doing recruitment next year as a sophomore, and I see a lot of hate for adpi and axid. adpi i guess i understand because their house is kind of dumpy, but axid has a really pretty house and cute girls and the girls i've met in both chapters are very sweet.
this is a serious question, i just want to know what about these houses makes them "low tier"

Posted By: curious pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

People call them lower tier houses because they don't go out all the time with top tier frats and they don't have enough 'hot' girls.

By: Well
#2  by: honest   

They don't hang out with good frats,the girls outside of socials still don't hang out with good frats, don't have that many cute girls, are socially awkward and just aren't they typically sorority girls that other houses look for during recruitment. This pretty much how all of greek life is ranked and how houses are grouped. Also by the most liked and least liked houses during recruitment by majority of girls. Obviously gphi pi phi chi o etc are picked before girls start considering these houses.

By: honest
#3  by: -   

people can try to base sorority rankings of whatever they want from looks, involvement, partying, or whatever but to be honest the best predictor of the tiers is recruitment. The "top" houses always have very good numbers during recruitment, and can pretty much go down their party list and have the girls they want put that they want them. The middle and lower is where it starts to get different and the bottom are the houses that usually have to keep inviting back girls they might not want or lose the "top pool" candidates. I can say this because I was on my sororities recruitment team and I saw the numbers form recruitment and where girls went and who they picked first and etc.

By: -
#4  by: well   

if you are considering rushing these houses then you shouldn't care of their rep or tier because I'm assuming this means you like them anyways

By: well
#5  by: Bruh...   

You shouldn't judge a house based on whether they're a 'top' or 'bottom' tier, ans certainly not from the exterior on their house. I suggest you take away the stereotypes you have before you go through recruitment

By: Bruh...
#6  by: Tbh   

The honest truth is that if some people are on top, there have to be people that are on the bottom. It's hard for these chapters to try and move because there isn't a whole lot of big moves between tiers. My biggest regret of recruitment was going in with a closed mind. Let your house find you. I did and I'm insanely happy with where i ended up, and I'm so glad I didn't get what I thought I wanted. The chapters here are each amazing in their own way, so just keep an open mind and you won't be sorry.

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.