facebook

is every sorority so cliquey?

by: cliques?

My sorority got very cliquey very fast and im worried because I feel like I still havent found my good friends in it. is every sorority like this and will it stay this way?

Posted By: cliques?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer   

there are definitely cliques in every sorority, some are worse than others. You should feel that you can find friends and if not, I would drop before initiation because you may have not found the right sorority for you.

By: answer
by: YupOct 11, 2015 1:08:44 PM

I agree. Everyone will have their friend groups within their sorority, but you should feel like you can talk to most girls and that you have some good friends.

By: Yup
#2  by: Hey   

This happens in most sororities, if you feel it isn't right for you, drop before initiation so you can open yourself to other houses. However, I wouldn't worry just yet, quality friendships take time to build

By: Hey
#3  by: wait   

don't drop right away though, my freshman year I didn't meet a lot of girls in my pledge class because I was one of the only ones in my door who was in my pledge class. The girls in other dorms became close friends and I felt left out but after we all moved into the house sophomore year those cliques went out the window. Don't give up just yet it's hard when you are all so separated at first

By: wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.