top tier: tri delt, theta, axid,
middle: g phi, zeta, dg, dz
lower middle: kappa, pi phi, adpi
worst: achio, a phi, chi o, a e phi

Posted By: real talk
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lol   

R u guys mad about the way things are now? I mean that's the new rankings so. Can't take em back now

By: Lol
by: WaitSep 23, 2015 9:43:40 PM

Axid doesn't even associate with any top frats and u put them top? Even middle tier sororities still have socials with good frats sometimes. Literally confused what this ranking is based off because it's definitely not off popularity and looks?

By: Wait
by: WutSep 24, 2015 1:46:40 PM

I've honestly never heard anyone say one thing about axid besides they're weird during recruitment

By: Wut
#12  by: REAL NEW RANKINGS    

here is the ranking that nobody would actually argue with
Top: kappa gphi pi phi
Low top: chi o aphi tri delta
Middle: theta dg axo zeta
Bottom: axid dz adpi
(Idk why they included the imu one?)

By: REAL NEW RANKINGS
by: KSep 23, 2015 11:23:19 PM

HA. no.

By: K
by: honestSep 24, 2015 7:16:28 AM

Obviously the person above put their sorority above their actual ranking because this is the universal ranking that everyone knows to be true even if the wish it wasn't

By: honest
by: WutSep 24, 2015 1:47:07 PM

Yes except I would put theta up one

By: Wut
#13  by: sorority    

If you like your sorority why would you need to feel the need to fight for a spot... Like you know what your sorority does or is about so why do you feel the need to try to tell other people what it is or isn't.

By: sorority
#14  by: lol   

are you guys about the way things are now because of the new rankings? I mean this is just greek life now. This person has spoken.

By: lol
by: wowSep 24, 2015 7:18:35 AM

people still are gonna view houses by their real rankings (including frats) the bottom tier houses (adpi axid dz) aren't gonna all of a sudden have socials with top frats because of this ranking

By: wow
#15  by: Real ranking   

Real ranking is based off recruitment. The top houses are houses that all girls feel are "perfect" houses and most girls get cut from after the first round. (Gphi chi o pi phi kappa) the middle tier houses are houses that most girls like, but people will usually feel stronger about them as recruitment goes on and they get fewer houses back. These houses have girls that usually either pref a top house and don't get on, or pref a lesser like house and put the middle choice first. There can be controversy on middle houses but they still don't completely fit in neither the top or bottom category. (aphi[before scandal] tri delt theta dg axo zta) The bottom houses are houses that majority of girls rate last during recruitment. These girls usually end up liking the house though after joined even if disappointed at first because usually those are houses they fit and would not be as happy in a top or middle house. (Axid adpi dz) I know there is argument that some houses are getting "better pledge classes" however girls belong in the houses they get in for a reason(most likely personality despite looks). And that is how the ranking order goes.

By: Real ranking
by: HallelujahSep 24, 2015 1:48:17 PM

Finally some sense has been spoken

By: Hallelujah
#16  by: UH   

Probably written by an AXID. They were the only one to go from bottom tier to top...

By: UH
#17  by: comedy   

i will still come back to look at this cuz of how much it makes me laugh

By: comedy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.