facebook

im scared i joined the wrong sorority

by: meep

I joined a top tear sorority because I like to party and I know top Tear sororities party more. Im worried because after reading greek rank Im scared that I wont make friends as easily because we apparently don't have as strong of a sisterhood. Is this true?

Posted By: meep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

Im in the same boat as you, im in an upper middle tear Im also worried because some of the girls in my year are stand off.. but its only been a week so that could be why

By: same
#2  by: HAHAHAHA   

Do yourself a favor and Don't join a sorority. You may end up being a classless bytch or a drunkin' bimbo.

By: HAHAHAHA
#3  by: doont   

that person was stupid ignore them

By: doont
#4  by: Time   

Give it some time ladies! You will love your house and the women in it! It takes time to get to know everyone. Spend as much time as you can getting to know everyone and it will all work out!

By: Time
#5  by: welp   

But you will find some best friends for sure! :D

By: welp
#6  by: Ignore this!!   

I would recommend not looking to greekrank for your information. It takes time to make friends even after you've joined a sorority. You also won't like everyone in your house. That's not a poor reflection on your sorority, it's just life. A lot of comments on this website have been nasty and judgmental likely stemming from insecurity or jealousy.

By: Ignore this!!
#7  by: Ignore this!!   

I would recommend not looking to greekrank for your information. It takes time to make friends even after you've joined a sorority. You also won't like everyone in your house. That's not a poor reflection on your sorority, it's just life. A lot of comments on this website have been nasty and judgmental likely stemming from insecurity or jealousy.

By: Ignore this!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.