facebook

what sororities have the worst sisterhood?

by: ???

which ones

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeep   

tri delt has a lot of drama, aphi obviously haha, and all the top tier houses are a little more lacking in sisterhood i think (especially kappa)

By: yeep
by: YupSep 13, 2015 10:41:54 PM

True. I've never heard good things about Kappa's sisterhood

By: Yup
#2  by: Yep   

I would say Alpha Phi and Chi Omega for now.

By: Yep
by: UmSep 15, 2015 10:45:31 AM

So what exactly makes you say/think this... Because honestly looking at it I feel like aphi and chi o would have the best sisterhoods right now. they are all standing together and getting closer than ever!

By: Um
by: yeahSep 15, 2015 10:46:57 AM

Actually I have friend in both Aphi and Chi O and I can 100% say that they are probably the closest on campus. No matter what has happened I can say that I would love to be in either of these houses

By: yeah
by: reallySep 15, 2015 12:22:23 PM

I have friends in both and both of them constantly complain about other girls and their cattiness.

By: really
#3  by: Truth   

The ones with the worst sisterhood will usually be ranked as "top tier"

The ones with the best will usually be ranked as "bottom tier"

By: Truth
by: iowagreekSep 15, 2015 10:10:35 AM

there are middle tier sororities that have good sisterhood too like zeta achio and dg

By: iowagreek
#4  by: Iowa   

For some reason, people tend to rank the sororities as "top tier" that have the worst sisterhood just because they are pretty and like to party. The more diverse sororities with a close sisterhood are ranked near the bottom. The Greek system here doesn't seem to have evolved much past middle school drama.

By: Iowa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.