facebook

confusion at pi phi

by: Pnm

So I went to pi phi yesterday and the president came up to me and introduced herself and then after when the girls were switching the Vice President came and picked me up? What does this mean

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: to pnm   

It could mean several things. I wouldn't look too much into it. Just be yourself.

By: to pnm
by: PnmSep 5, 2015 10:45:01 AM

What several things tho I'm just wondering?

By: Pnm
#2  by: @@   

I have never heard of that but it's definitely not bad

By: @@
#3  by: @ pnm   

houses do that for different reasons. It could mean you are a target for them and they really want you or the president wants to check you out from what she's hearing from other girls, or worse case scenario they find you as a risk or for whatever reason don't feel you are right for the chapter and they want the president and recruitment chair to vote on that. Every houses recruitment chair is different, this is just an overall general idea.

By: @ pnm
#4  by: Wrong   

I don't think it was bad thing because when we recruit it honestly takes one mistake not to get called back, there no being on the fence about girls it's either you get the vibe or don't. I just think they really likes you. Congrats

By: Wrong
#5  by: sorority star   

Generally, it's a good thing. I wouldn't read into the Vice President thing tho, exec members are named "Vice President of...finance, membership.. Etc." you probably just ended up talking to one of the exec members by happenstance.

By: sorority star

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.