facebook

tiers

by: confused

Can someone please explain this tier system.

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A   

top tier= good
Middle tier= average
Bottom tier= bad

By: A
#2  by: anon   

I think you are referring to the university tier system and basically at the end of each semester they divide the number of tickets in your chapter by the number of members and if its higher than the women's average for non greek tickets in a semester you are placed on a tier. How far over the average you are determines what tier you are on. The higher the tier the more restrictions are put on social events and other things. the tiers are public now so you can see them the tiers have a severe impact on that chapters social life.

By: anon
by: BBAug 21, 2015 10:42:41 PM

Where can you see the public list of tiers? I want to know before going into recruitment

By: BB
by: curiousAug 22, 2015 3:19:37 PM

which ones are on tiers? want to know for recruitment

By: curious
#3  by: asfw   

pretty sure almost all of them are. tier one does not really impact anything, you just have to have a couple more non alchs than if you weren't on one.

By: asfw
by: Yeah Aug 23, 2015 2:05:02 PM

Then second tier you barley have any socials or formals. & third you have absolutely none

By: Yeah
#4  by: truth   

Kappa: 1
Chi O: 2
Pi Phi: 0
G Phi: 1 or 0
A Phi: 1

By: truth
by: Hawkeyes19Aug 24, 2015 4:53:47 PM

What about the rest?

By: Hawkeyes19
by: LolAug 24, 2015 4:55:00 PM

No way pi phi isn't on a tier lmao I know 3 girls who have tickets in there also hard to believe gphi isn't... Don't feel this is w legit source

By: Lol
by: @ LolAug 24, 2015 5:34:26 PM

pi phi 100% isn't on a tier this semester

By: @ Lol
by: PnmAug 24, 2015 6:28:23 PM

Can someone list every sorority and what tier they're on??

By: Pnm
by: pnmAug 24, 2015 6:33:00 PM

what about dg also?

By: pnm
by: UmAug 27, 2015 12:23:00 AM

Alpha phi isn't on a tier and neither is gphi

By: Um
by: actuallyAug 29, 2015 12:50:28 AM

A Phi is on tier 1 and G Phi is not on a tier

By: actually
by: phcAug 29, 2015 12:52:20 PM

Chi O is on tier 1 not tier 2

By: phc
by: noAug 30, 2015 7:10:49 PM

alpha phi is 100% not on a tier

By: no
#5  by: ugh   

why PNMs sound so desperate... just go to recruitment and see which house you like... Does tier really matter...

By: ugh
by: pnmAug 24, 2015 10:40:19 PM

from my understanding depending on the tier some sororities can't have all the big events like barn dance and I don't want to get into one and them not be able to have any of those

By: pnm
by: @ pnmAug 26, 2015 9:54:28 AM

If barn dance and social stuff like that is the only reason you want to join a sorority.. Don't join one. We can tell what PNMs are genuine and which ones only want to party. I can promise you, you won't get asked back to any good houses you want if you have this attitude lol. You sound like a liability, not an asset to any chapter. Grow up.

By: @ pnm
#6  by: Sorority   

It's hard for someone to know exactly what sororities are on tiers. I don't even know for sure if mine is on one or not. You're not going to find out

By: Sorority
#7  by: honestly   

you probably won't find out what tier a house is on until after you join. they try to keep that stuff really DL

By: honestly
#8  by: Not right   

Actually yes everyone will know! This year during sisterhood round PNMs will recive a card that states how much the dues are and what tier they are on from each sorority they go to

By: Not right
#9  by: okay   

theta and alpha phi are not on tiers

By: okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.