facebook

over this subject

by: RANKINGS

setting the record straight once and for all

gphi, pi phi, kappa
a phi, chi o, theta, tri delt
dg, axo, zta
axd, dz, adpi

Theta is better than tri delt, but not chio. For the last time, a phi is not a top tier house.. Maybe they have a lot of cute babies, but one pledge class doesn't outweigh three. Kappa is still stop tier based on their social calendar and being a top recruiting house. I'm tired of this discussion and people self ranking their sororities higher than they should be.

Posted By: RANKINGS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dumb   

Literally every other thread has Chi O and Alpha Phi right along side Pi Phi, G Phi, and Kappa. I agree with those posters. Those are the top 5 houses, how you order them is completely up to personal preference. Tri Delt and Theta are not in the same tier as those Alpha Phi and Chi O.

Theta, DG, Tri Delt should all be on the same level.

By: dumb
by: TruthMar 4, 2015 12:49:07 AM

I completely agree with this... A Phi and Chi O are NOT at the same level as Theta DG or Tri Delt. Sorry but the top 5 houses are equal and can be placed many different ways based off what they are being ranked over

By: Truth
#2  by: @ yeah   

this website is called greek RANK. If you don't believe in the rankings of chapters, why do you even waste your time to come on this website and bother commenting back anonymously? Lolllll

By: @ yeah
by: ObviouslyMar 4, 2015 11:43:40 PM

Because it is messing with PNM's heads. They need to pick on where they belong, not on who throws the "best" parties. I agree with ranking, but the ranking system that this is set upon is wrong. It should be on the Greek pillars, not on who is the most attractive.

Plus this ranking crap makes us look like we are in high school still. Grow up.

By: Obviously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.