facebook

Some houses shifted and more categories

by: Frat tiers after rush

Top: Phi Psi=Sig Ep
Top: Phi Delt, Alpha Delts(former sigma chi)
Upper Mid: Fiji (still a good house with normal guys even after their downfall), Pike, TKE, Pi Kapps, Sig Pi (idc what you guys say about this, tke and pi kapp have consistently recruited better than sig pi in all areas that are listed below)
Lower Mid: Beta, AEPI, Asig (used to be nothing houses but are coming up with nice attractive guys)
Bottom—>the rest of them there’s a lot left

Ranked in order from left to right (= is that they are same , is order so pike>tke for example)

This is based on the new pledge classes, campus involvement, attractiveness, friendliness, GPA

Posted By: Frat tiers after rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cap   

Old phi delt is dead and not actually getting back into their house, will be underground forever

By: Cap
by: PDTOct 2, 2023 11:57:10 PM

Cap - come visit the Phi Delt house next fall. Stop talking about stuff you don't know about.

By: PDT
by: lmaoOct 4, 2023 5:04:31 PM

"Yeah pledges, were getting the house next year. It's gonna be sick!" - frat whos national's tried to recolonize without them

By: lmao
#2  by: This is so dumb   

Sig chi pledges are bricks and phi delt doesn’t exist. TKE got 20 goobers and deserves to be under Beta. Put sig chi with pi kapp and sig pi

By: This is so dumb
#3  by: member   

Pi Kapp and sig pi bid everyone and their mama lmao

By: member
#4  by: member   

Pi Kapp and sig pi bid everyone and their mama lmao

By: member
by: Pi KappOct 8, 2023 5:58:59 PM

52 bids given with a 73% bid acceptance rate😁

By: Pi Kapp
by: LmaoOct 8, 2023 8:00:05 PM

Not really something to be proud of when you overhear pi kapp pledges talking about how much they hate their pc.

That’s what happens when you bid randoms lmao

By: Lmao
#5  by: Wtf   

This has to be the worst rankings I’ve ever seen in my life clearly by someone who is in an off campus fraternity. First of all PIKE is dead. No way around it. How can you grade fraternities based off campus involvement and then put them at the top. Bias? Probably. Also new pledge class? I might be wrong but I heard phi delt got a flat zero pledges plus they also lack any camp involvement. Unless there is some personal bias here your rankings make absolutely no sense. And also you consistently ranked fraternities with higher GPA’s that are more friendly lower than others with worse GPA’s and friendliness. Your post isn’t based off anything just bias. It is terrible and full of logical fallacies.

By: Wtf
by: WtfOct 11, 2023 4:17:27 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention. How the hell are you going to rank fiji that high when campus involvement is a category you grade on. They literally couldn’t wear the letters in public for two years because that’s how embarrassing it was to be a fiji member plus they have had pledge classes that consist entirely of geeds. Once again proving this has to be an insane amount of bias. The original poster is clearly a member of one of the following: PIKE, Phi Delt, or Fiji either that or they are a fraternity hoe

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.