facebook

good fraternities?

by: Newguy

Hey guys I plan on rushing when I get to iowa. What are some of the good fraternities here? I've heard all of the sigs (ep, nu, pi, chi) are good but that's about it. Any opinions on this?

Posted By: Newguy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help   

All sigs are good. Phi delt and phi psi are also good houses. Kappa sigs are new to campus but it was started by SAE's pledges who were all pretty cool. Depends what you're looking for:
Sig pi and kappa sig don't have actual houses but they still have good parties and cool guys who go out a ton
Sig chi phi delt and phi psi are generally very preppy. Fun parties and hangout with good sororities. Phi delt and phi psi 'a get good grades too.
Sig nu and sig eps are chill. Good mix of guys.
Hope that helps! People will probably comment bashing certain houses listed, but this seems to be what most people think.

By: Help
by: agree^May 6, 2014 3:02:54 PM

most accurate post ever

By: agree^
#2  by: Dack Janiels    

the fraternities at iowa are surprisingly pretty diverse. there are some that i wouldn't even bother looking into myself, but their members seem to get a lot out of it so i guess to each their own. some of the fraternities can be pretty selective about who they take in, so honestly your best bet is to check out as many as you can during rush and try to keep an open mind.

By: Dack Janiels
#3  by: Geed ^^   

No bid

By: Geed ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.