facebook

Controversial ranking take

by: hawks

You might not like this but if you care that much about rankings then you probably shouldn't join greek life.

i've enjoyed my time in greek life so far, am a president now and have realized that honestly letters only matter for alumni connections and career benefits.

Sure the values are cool, and more guys = bigger house with 'better' parties, but if you're joining because of how 'top' a house is, you kinda missed the point...

Bottom Line: Go out and meet people. At first, it doesn't matter what letters are on the rush shirts or how cool the designs/themes are, just join guys who make you proud of what you're apart of, don't settle just because you only 'think' you should join one because it's 'more top' than another frat.

Many of my best friends are guys in other frats - you are NOT going to be friends with only people in your frat so stop being a cliquey mf about it.

just my take, hope it helps someone out.

Also greek rank is a complete meme, if you want to find out reliable info, ask people. like i said, Go out and meet people.

Posted By: hawks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eeeyah   

Bump^^

By: Eeeyah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.