facebook

REAL HOUSE RANKINGS GOING INTO FALL RUSH

by: IOWA

FRATS
-Phi Psi: Great guys a lot of personality and pretty genuine. Fan favorite in the srats. Actually throw a lot of darties and run a lot of tailgates and parties that are very fun. All seem to get along well.
-Phi Delt: Phi Delt is back on campus in the fall. Super fun guys to be around and love to go out. Very genuine and are good friends to have. “rivals” with Phi Psi but when they throw together it’s always the most fun.
-Sig ep: Great house with nice guys. A mix of everyone but also very fun to be around and are in good standings at Iowa. Don’t hear a lot of negative things about Sig Ep and is always a great house to rush.
-Sig Chi: Off campus for a while but still pretty fun guys. Falling off a bit since being off though. A lot of older members dropped since being kicked off. The guys aren’t AS social as the other 3 frats but still fun.
-Sig Pi: Climbing the ranking ladder. All types of guys and a lot are super cool. Starting to join in throwing with Phi Psi and Phi Delt.
-Pike: Off campus and falling off a little bit. Got their house taken away and are only relevant when combining darties/tailgates with other frats.
-TKE: Seems like nice guys but don’t really have a huge pledge class. Have potential.
-Pi Kapp: Nice guys but similar to TKE don’t have a lot of members.
-Delts: Nobody really knows who these people are.
Rest don’t matter.

SRATS
-Kappa: Kappa has the best girls on campus. Beautiful and also great personalities and funny. They are the more genuine and loyal sorority and overall the top house IMO. Also seems like they are not cliquey and all the grades/ages get along well.
-Gphi: Gphi girls are super fun to be around. They are really cool and love going out. Very loyal friends and are just a lot of fun and super nice. Seems like a great sisterhood as well.
-Aphi: Aphi has fallen off a bit IMO. They have some cool girls but also some really not so nice girls. A lot of Aphis drop because of the sisterhood and people being rude but they are still pretty girls. Snitched on Pike got them kicked off.
-Chi O: Chi O girls are super smart and very cool. Every Chi O I’ve met has been super nice. I feel like they don’t socialize as much as like Kappa/Gphi though.
-Theta: Theta is a 50/50. Some of the girls are really cool and some of the girls are really bratty mean IMO. They don’t have a great sisterhood and make fun of a lot of their girls within groups I’ve noticed. But then again some of the girls are super fun and socialize a lot.
-Pi Phi: Pi Phi is okay. Their girls are nice and seem smart but they don’t seem to socialize with other frats/srats a lot.
-Tri delt: Tri Delt has a bad wrap on campus but some of their girls are really cool. Other ones are a bit mean I’ve noticed but its kind of just like they took whoever got dropped from other houses.
-Delta Gamma: Lost a lot of their members. Everyone drops DG because of the board and the people in it. Not very nice girls.
-Achio: A wide variety of girls. Some are nice and some are not very nice too. Has a lot of members because they take the most but also a lot of members drop.
-AXiD: I don’t really know a lot of these girls. They seem fine but are kind of like achio and just take whoever was dropped from other houses.
-ADPi: Had a very small PC. A lot of girls drop because they aren’t very close.
-DZ: At risk of losing their house because they have like less than 20 members total. Their PC this year was only 5-10 girls.

Posted By: IOWA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Iowa   

Simmer down Krappa with hit’s shameless self promotion.

By: Iowa
by: HerkyAug 3, 2023 8:15:51 PM

This was definitely written by a gphi no one ever puts gphi that high

By: Herky
#2  by: Lol   

Did Chi O actually snitch on pike? I need that story

By: Lol
by: uiowaAug 3, 2023 10:34:43 PM

No Aphi did

By: uiowa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.