facebook

the truth.

by: Truth

You could have absolutely everything going on for you in life; Pretty, wealthy, nice clothes, good personality, but if you aren't a raging alcoholic you will not end up in a so called "top house" (Gphi, Kappa). The standards for sorority girls have really dropped, at least here at Iowa. When you think of a typical sorority girl you think of someone with class and money. Usually the girls that end up in middle tier sororities are the ones with money and class. To future PNMs, if you want to be apart of a REAL sorority, not one that just focuses on partying, stay far away from what people here at Iowa call "top houses".

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf?   

hahaha wait... pretty sure when I went through recruitment the top houses (Gphi, Kappa, Pi Phi, Chi O) weren't asking me how often i went out and got drunk... in fact none of the houses asked if i drank at all or even brought up partying or alcohol... sooooo not exactly sure where you are getting this from.... and i'm not a "raging alcoholic" and still ended up in a "so called 'top house'"

By: wtf?
#2  by: NOTQUITE   

EVERY house has its share of girls that party hard. EVERY house. And every house has its share of classy girls and some not so classy. Your statement is rather biased, leading me to believe you didn't get a bid to one of those "top" houses. Sounds like this may just be a few sour grapes. And just like anything in life, one bad apple doesn't spoil the entire bushel so why not try getting to know the majority of girls from a sorority before labeling the girls in "top" houses as raging alcoholics.

By: NOTQUITE
#3  by: 2 billz   

Lol u mad you didn't get a bid from top house DZ. Should rushed Lambda Chi u GDI creep. #cargoembargo

By: 2 billz
#4  by: My opinion   

I agree with the statements above, every house has it's share of every type of girl. However, I think the top houses should keep that in mind when talking down the middle houses.

By: My opinion
#5  by: Cindy   

I rushed at GPhi and Kappa and they told me I could only join if I did 5 beer bongs in a row! Then I tried to rush DZ and they told me I could only join if I ate 10 doughnuts in 10 minutes! Needless to say I joined middle tier...

By: Cindy
#6  by: Paul Pierce   

I am the real truth. I didn't read any of this. All i gotta say is the Brooklyn nets are going win in the playoffs. #rushthechemistryfrat

By: Paul Pierce
by: Kevin GarnettMar 2, 2014 2:58:42 PM

Whats goooood Paul!!!?

By: Kevin Garnett
by: Brook LopezMar 2, 2014 3:01:00 PM

Redes de Brooklyn o morir. La fraternidad química es donde el partido es. Bebiendo en algunos productos químicos y mierda.

By: Brook Lopez
#7  by: wow   

This entire post looks a little like sour grapes. If you are active in campus organizations, you will see girls from top houses everywhere. If you go to bars, you'll see some there too. I think this post says more about you than it does girls from top houses...

By: wow
by: The FailFridayDUguyMar 17, 2014 1:25:54 AM

I happen to enjoy sour grapes they are high in antioxidants!

By: The FailFridayDUguy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.