facebook

greek life at iowa

by: Fadingfast

Seems like the Greek life at Iowa has really faded into the sunset. For the number one party school, it seems odd that the greek community here is virtually invisible.

Posted By: Fadingfast
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rising   

It actually grows every year. Increasing PC classes every year...definitely becoming more prevelant. Just sucks because the president is very anti-Greek

By: Rising
by: AgreedApr 28, 2014 4:12:52 PM

I agree

By: Agreed
#2  by: hm   

definitely not invisible, its just hidden from gdis

By: hm
by: The Chemistry FratMar 17, 2014 1:30:35 AM

You just can't see through the haze

By: The Chemistry Frat
#3  by: Suckstosuck   

He didn't get a bid.

By: Suckstosuck
by: dudeFeb 26, 2014 10:38:16 AM

^^^ must be a beta

By: dude
by: Ramda GuyMar 17, 2014 1:43:52 AM

You're not from a top tier frat at a big 10 school. You're probably in a bottom tier frat in a MAAC school you pusy creep

By: Ramda Guy
by: U of PheonixMar 20, 2014 4:52:00 PM

Guys this guy is telling the partial truth. I know this guy. He is actually a member of an top tier online fraternity at the prestigious Devry University. I met him in my basketweaving online class and we have been e-buddies since then.

By: U of Pheonix
by: FadingfastMar 21, 2014 12:25:23 PM

@ramdaguy and @UofPheonix - first off, learn to SPELL, both of you. Iowa really is the dumbest of the Big 10. I go to Illinois and I'm in Pike so suck it. Iowa's greek life is so boring. You bros don't throw ragers, no one ices out at the bars, and your houses are dumps. Your sorostitutes are pretty hot though.

By: Fadingfast
#4  by: Greek Life at Iowa   

Im so frat that i check IOWA page becasue our greek system is soooo frat that it flows into all the other USA. Its my life to see this page at other schools casue im king frat. SO FRAT SO COLLEGE SO NONIOWA

By: Greek Life at Iowa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.