facebook

Sorority opinions

by: Hello

My opinion on all of the sorority’s as a now dropped sorority girl
Alpha Chi Omega- beautiful house but I have never met one, they seem nice tho but probably a lower house
Chi Omega- used to be a top house but have a bad PC this year and the past couple of years, kinda mean
G Phi- they are all pretty chill however there pc21 is out of control and honestly not very likeable. I like a few of them but I think they recruited a good amount of bad girls this year unfortunately for them.
Theta- they are fine, seem nice
APhi- despite my original thoughts on them, they actually all seem very nice
Kappa- meanest girls I have met are all in Kappa
Pi Phi- I see them out a lot and all the girls I have met are very nice and I heard they have like no rules but they are a little cliquey and I do not always feel the most welcomed around them.
Tri Delt- definitely a little crazy but I love the Tri Delts overall and I think they get a bad rep when they shouldn’t
Zeta Tau- a little weird
Delta Zeta- bottom
AXI- weird

Posted By: Hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 1   

Dg? 😅😅😅

By: 1
#2  by: teatime   

Some things about this post need to be pointed out. First off, you totally missed 2 sororities--Delta Gamma and ADPi. Second, labeling an entire sorority as "weird" or "lower house" and making the judgement that a sorority "used to be a top house" seems a bit mean-girl and conceited, especially given that you are either a first (maybe second) year student and hardly could know every girl in the Greek system and can hardly call yourself an authority to rank anyone. Maybe you are ranking based purely on IG aesthetics/metrics or what a bunch of frat guys think of them? Pretty shallow of you and "not very likeable"(sic).

By: teatime
by: lmaoJan 28, 2022 12:43:12 PM

sounds like ur in the weird sorority

By: lmao
by: teatimeJan 29, 2022 1:13:04 PM

no, "lmao", I'm just not a shallow idiot:)

By: teatime

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.