facebook

new order?

by: hopefulfreshman

okay so I've heard that things have been changing around here especially after last fall but what and who is changing? i know all about the old order of the sororities like Top (no particular order): GPhi, ChiO, Theta, Kappa(?) Middle: PiPhi, APhi, TriDelt, DG, ZTA Low: AXO, ADPi, AXiD, DZ, AEPhi because my older sister just graduated but what's changed this year? what's the new order of things? i want to know before spring rush..

Posted By: hopefulfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Help   

GPhi, ChiO
Kappa, PiPhi
Theta
Rest

By: Help
by: aahahahahMay 28, 2014 7:45:20 AM

why does theta keep ranking themselves anywhere near the top. no lol

By: aahahahah
#12  by: Hmm   

I could see putting aphi where theta is but noway theta in the top. Strongly a middle tier no question about it. Comparable to all the other middle tiers maybe even worse than some.

By: Hmm
#13  by: Real   

Gphi
Kappa
Chi o
A phi
Pi phi
Theta

By: Real
by: whatJun 16, 2014 3:55:48 PM

How in the hell did aphi and kappa jump pi phi...? just no gphi chi o pi phi and kappa could all be interchangeable at the top

By: what
by: noJun 16, 2014 10:35:14 PM

theta stop the ranks you are not near the top. i would put a phi or tridelt over them anyday

By: no
#14  by: yaaa   

A phi is no where near the top.. neither is theta and Tri Delt and DG are up there now next to G phi and Kappa, and Pi phis are pretty ratchet

By: yaaa
by: ^^^Jun 19, 2014 4:29:56 PM

im glad im not the only one who thinks pi phi is ratchet

By: ^^^
#15  by: Ya   

Lol ew kappa is going way down last year

By: Ya
by: HAHAHAHAJun 23, 2014 3:21:27 PM

You keep on dreaming Ya. Kappa is right where they have always been and always will be - on top!

By: HAHAHAHA
#16  by: joke   

please tell me all these rankings are a joke.

By: joke
by: ?Jun 29, 2014 12:08:30 PM

Why are they a joke? The specific order is always debatable but everyone knows who the top, middle, and lower tier houses are.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.