facebook

preachin

by: HA

Okay so being real on sororities there's no real classification for top, middle, and lower teir houses. Sorry this might sound like a bunch of bull but there is a house for everyone, everyone's different, I'm in pi phi and It was my number one since day one and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. One of my best friends is in chi o and
It was the same with her for her house. When you rush you'll find girls that you fall in love with and everything just clicks with, I didn't even bother looking at ratings while I was in recruitment and I just did what I felt was right. I couldn't be happier with the house I'm in, so just forget rankings, who cares, everyone has socials with everyone and either way socials are fun and the same with whoever you're with. Every house has so many different girls and every house is different, no house is overall best in every category no matter what they may be.

Posted By: HA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

Easy for you to say. You're in a top house.

By: K
#2  by: Honestly   

The problem with this site is they make every house look worse than they really are. The over exaggerations are ridiculous whenever someone gets butt hurt over what ever someone else said about their house. If it wasn't for this site, then who the hell would care about each houses "ranking" as long as their happy and having fun who cares.

By: Honestly
#3  by: yep   

okay cool for you Pi Phi is one of the top houses would you say that if you were in DZ?

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.