facebook

phi psi?

by: Transfer

So I'm transferring here next year and I'm currently a brother of Phi Psi at my college. I was wondering what they're like here? Are the fun guys to hang out with? Socially how are they? Just general info. I mostly just care about as to whether I'll fit in well or not, if they're similar to me.

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HA    

From a girl in a sororities perspective we all love phi psi here, they're genuinely
Sweet guys who take care of us so we love to hang with them, definitely a good house with attractive guys. They're reputation that I've heard a few times is the perfect husbands.. Not a bad thing at all. Also have a
Really nice house.

By: HA
#2  by: Best House   

I'm in a sorority here and Phi Psi is my absolute favorite!! They guys are legit gentlemen and it's refreshing compared to some other houses where you get the feeling of guys just trying to get some. Every guy i've met there has seemed really genuine and they always offer copious amounts of alcohol! one of the best tailgates too! they have a lot of socials with gphi, theta and chi o which are all good sororities too

By: Best House
#3  by: yes   

LOVE PHI PSI<3 Go for it. Top house on campus.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.