facebook

middle tier

by: Order

For the most part, people seem to agree with the top tier sororities. Let's just say it's Kappa, GPhi, Chi O, and Pi Phi in whatever order you think.

BUT I think it starts to get fuzzy when talking about the upper/lower middle tier. What's the rank order for the following "middle" sororities: alpha chi, dg, tridelt, theta, zeta, and alpha phi (obviously this is not the order)

Posted By: Order
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This is obvious   

I'm not in a middle tier sorority, so here is my unbiased opinion:
APhi, Tridelt, Theta, AChiO, DG, Zeta

By: This is obvious
#2  by: .   

Theta, A Phi, TriDelt, AChiO, DG, Zeta

By: .
#3  by: depends   

A Phi, Theta, AChio, Tridelt, DG, Zeta

By: depends
#4  by: Yep   

I agree with pretty much what everyone's saying some are interchangeable because they're so close or depends on who you're looking at

By: Yep
#5  by: True   

I would say this is pretty accurate except I would put theta on the lower end, atleast I know the more of them I see the more it goes down. Tri delt is hard to place to because they have really pretty but then some really ratchet really throwing it off balence. Those two are the hardest to place and depends on opinion.

By: True
#6  by: hm   

Theta, A Phi, DG, Tri Delt, AChiO, Zeta

By: hm
by: yesDec 7, 2013 7:21:50 PM

this is the order definitely

By: yes
#7  by: yaa   

I would put tri delt and a phi on the top. Theta and DG solid middle. And zeta and a chi o lower end. But a chi o is improving every year, so you could place them in the middle too.

By: yaa
#8  by: opinion   

theta, aphi, axo, tridelt, dg, zta

By: opinion
by: yesDec 9, 2013 1:57:16 PM

this one is totally right. theta and aphi could be changed depending on if you're looking at the big picture or the new pledge classes. no matter what order though, zta is always last out of this bunch.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.