facebook

order of sororities

by: Just Curious

Let me know if this seems like an accurate list of the sororities at Iowa in order.

GPhi
PiPhi
Kappa
Chi O
Theta
APhi
TriDelt
Zeta
DG
Alpha Chi
ADPi
AXiD
DZ

AND which sororities would you say are on the rise, and which are going downhill, considering new pledge classes.

Posted By: Just Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: nojustno   

gphi on top? seriously? come on. you must not go to iowa.

By: nojustno
#2  by: No   

G Phi doesn't really do much social wise I feel like. I mean I would say they're more like two or three but other than that this is pretty accurate.

By: No
#3  by: yes   

Order is pretty accurate. I'd say theta and dg are going downhill, while a phi, tridelt, and alpha chi are on the rise.

By: yes
#4  by: eh..   

Zeta is way way worse than both alpha chi and DG and I'd say alpha chi is better than DG. I actually think AXiD got better girls this year than ADPi

By: eh..
#5  by: truth   

based on my experiences and who i have seen from this year alone i would have to say this

Pi Phi
G Phi
Kappa
Theta
Chi O
A Phi
DG
Tri Delt
Zeta
A Chi O
A D Pi
A Xi D
DZ

By: truth
#6  by: real rankings   

Pi Phi
G Phi
Kappa
Chi O
Theta
Tri Delt
A Phi
DG
A Chi O
Zeta
AD PI
AXID
DZ

By: real rankings
by: TruthNov 22, 2013 5:02:08 PM

^^^ solid

By: Truth
#7  by: Lol   

Dg and theta are way worse than achio and aphi... Dg and theta all have good upperclassmen... But horrible underclasses but achio and aphi are opposite.. So yeah think of the future of dg and theta.. Bad things

By: Lol
#8  by: Fixed   

Achi above dg and zeta. Theta below achio. Aphi above dg. Axid above adpi. Boom fixed. People are too stuck on past order noone wants to except change for the better or worse.

By: Fixed
#9  by: OMG   

Theta is not below A Chi O. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

By: OMG
#10  by: Uh   

Has anyone seen thetas pledge class?They should not be that high. Get over it. They probably got the worst pledge class aside from dz azd and adpi. Sorry theta you are no longer top... Struggling middle

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.