facebook

rush

by: confused

i went through rush this fall, and after the first round I ranked g phi as my number one, and the next round i wasn't invited back. usually this type of thing wouldnt bother me but when i talked to my friends about this, who are in g phi, they were all so confused when they didn't see my name on the list. i still go to all their parties as a 'date' and hang out with all the girls, but of course i actually want to be in it too. what are the reasons i didnt get asked back? was it because they were in such high demand? and if i rushed as a sophomore, would i have a good chance of joining the house since i know and hang out with everyone in it already?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sup   

it was probably because so many girls ranked them as their number 1. if you're already friends with most of the girls, why join the sorority? if you rushed next year you'd probably have a really really good chance of getting in to the house, but what happens if you don't

By: sup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.