facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Iowa - UI General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 11
#71  by: agreed   

pike sucks. definitely bottom tier, arguably bottom house. comparing them to actual frats is laughable

By: agreed
#72  by: breakdown   

bottom tier
phi gamma delta (FIJI): it's quite possible to spend four years in the greek system at this school and not even know that FIJI has a chapter here. very small fraternity and don't seem to do much of anything.
pi kappa alpha (PIKE): these guys recolonized at iowa three years ago with a 90 man pledge class, then became the largest fraternity on campus by a huge margin the next year, and now they're down to about 60 guys. they gave out so many bids that this chapter has zero identity and the brotherhood here is very weak.
tau kappa epsilon (TKE): they're still known for giving out bids to everyone and unlike PIKE, most people decline their bids. they're losing their house next year, which will probably only make matters worse
lambda chi alpha (lambda chi): indisputably the least popular fraternity at iowa. most the brothers are very socially awkward and i've never met a sorority girl that enjoys partying with them

By: breakdown
#73  by: Below   

"Breakdown" pretty much nailed it. Well done.

By: Below
#74  by: @Breakdown   

Pretty spot on rankings, except you ranked beta and AEPi too high

By: @Breakdown
#75  by: @Breakdown   

Also, Pi Kapp is bottom tier

#76  by: @Breakdown   

most accurate rank i've seen so far, except putting delta chi and pi kapp in the middle tier was a bit generous..

#77  by: @ @Breakdown   

It's kind of difficult to formulate a middle tier but id say its.

SAE
Sig Nu
Sig Pi
DChi
Pi Kapp

I think the tier system makes sense if it is an even amount of fraternities in each group. I don't need to explain who's all in the bottom tier. It's self explanitory

By: @ @Breakdown
#78  by: This is it   

I don't need to explain why each of there frats are in each place. This is correct

1)Phi Delta Theta
2)Phi Kappa Psi
3)Sigma Chi
4)Sigma Phi Epsilon
5)Sigma Nu
6)Sigma Pi
7)Sigma Alpha Epsilon
8)Delta Chi
9)Pi Kappa Alpha
10)Pi Kappa Phi
11)Tau Kappa Epsilon
12)Phi Gamma Delta
13)Delta Tau Delta
14)Alpha Epsilon Pi
15)Beta Theta Pi
16)Lambda Chi Alpha

By: This is it
#79  by: iowgree   

if ur not in sae, sig chi, or sig ep dont even bother

By: iowgree
#80  by: Social Worker   

Phi kappa Psi loves this website because they can use it to shield the fact that they are not number one anymore. They have been losing steam and just bids kids that have high grades. Regardless of whether they are cool or not.

By: Social Worker

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.