facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Iowa - UI General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 11
#11  by: frat   

i will never get over how wrong these rankings are. they all make me laugh. literally the majority of the comments are the opposite of what they really should be. i not in SAE but seriously who ranks them 2nd to last? this website is ridiculous

By: frat
#12  by: agree   

well said "lets be real".

By: agree
#13  by: well   

not sure i agree with "lets be real" sure i'm not all that familiar with greek systems at other schools. but ours isn't that bad. there are several sizable houses, and all of them go hard.

By: well
#14  by: sigma's and phi's   

everyone knows sig chi, sae, sig ep, phi psi, and etc. are the best here.

By: sigma's and phi's
#15  by: to "well"   

you need to get out more. the university of iowa greek life is small compared to many schools around the nation

By: to "well"
#16  by: Lets be real   

First off I don't know what happened to my last post but anyway in response to the people below me.. Being in the Greek life here is almost always going to be better than being non-greek (GDI). Unless your in one of the truly awful basement tier houses like Lambda or DChi you're almost guaranteed to have a better time than anyone that isn't in a frat. The amount of raging that you will do and the amount of people that you will meet doesn't even compare to our GDI counterparts. That being said, if you ever get the chance to see an SEC school's greek system, you will know how fraternities are truly supposed to be.

By: Lets be real
#17  by: petty   

it's really disappointing to read some of the comments on these rankings. (although they're starting to look accurate). 99% of the people commenting on these rankings are either self-ranking which defeats the purpose, or purposefully spamming other frats' rankings just to make their own look better. the greek system at this school is small enough as it is, and as hard as it is for new frats to colonize here its almost even harder for established frats to not get kicked off. we all joined fraternities for the same reasons, regardless of which one we pledged, and i have a ton of friends in other houses outside my own. i'd have liked to have seen a stronger community within the greek system. straight ones for iowa greeks

By: petty
#18  by: truth   

Honestly and totally unbiased, this is how the ranks should be:

1)Sig Nu/Sig Chi
2)Phi Psi
3)Phi Delt
4)Delta Chi
5)Sig Ep

By: truth
#19  by: Yea   

I agree with u 'truth'

By: Yea
#20  by: Real rankings   

Sig Chi
Sig Ep
Phi psi
Phi Delt
Sig Nu/Delta Chi

By: Real rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.