facebook

calm down everyone

by: enough

Yes, it is recruitment. Yes, it is competitive. Yes, everyone wants the best PNMs but seriously everyone needs to chill with the self ranks and then bashing other houses and trying to make it look like other houses are doing the self ranks. We are a community and we should be acting like one. I came on here because someone was talking about all of the bashing that was going on here. There is a house for everyone. Do not try and discourage people just because you have a vendetta. They may like a chapter you are bashing and you could be influencing them to miss out on great people that they could really be perfect to be a sister of. I personally think every house on campus has great girls. We realize being in a sorority isn't all butterflies and braiding each other's hair. Drama happens. Drama can happen between chapters. But seriously everyone, GET OVER IT and start being a better representation of what it means to be in whatever chapter you are in. Don't ruin recruitment for the girls going through just because you think your house is the best. Everyone thinks their house is the best, whether public opinion agrees or not.

Posted By: enough
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so right   

I wish I knew who this was cause everyone in my chapter has been saying the same thing as you. I have no clue whos doing all of this but they suck

By: so right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.