facebook

finding a frat/spring rush

by: Freshie

I'm looking to rush (probably in the spring) and I'm looking for a less douchy frat. I've heard that Delta Sig and Lambda Chi are less traditional fraternities so I'm giving them a look but I also have friends in Phi Psi and FIJI, so I'm looking there as well. Any advice on spring rush or finding the right fraternity?

Side note does Delta Sig have a house? Can't find that info anywhere

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

Just keep an open mind and go to a lot of houses. You wont get good advice here lol

By: Nope
by: OPSep 13, 2019 11:22:15 PM

Fair enough thanks big dawg

By: OP
#2  by: Huh   

Delta Sig does not have a house as far as I know, not sure what you mean by traditional lmao

By: Huh
by: OPSep 13, 2019 11:51:51 PM

lmao just not traditional in the sense of not being super douchey but still being fun guys

By: OP
#3  by: Advice    

Look at it this way bigger house like phi psi have more money to do more things. Smaller house like lambda chi do similar things just on a smaller scale. It’s really about joining somewhere where you think you fit in the best. “Traditional” or not a frat is a frat you’re gonna have a good time just make sure you feel like you fit in when you’re looking for somewhere to join don’t let other people make that decision for you

By: Advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.