facebook

what's the truth about alpha chi?

by: fallpnm

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a freshman this year, and I'm doing fall formal recruitment and stuff.. yeah, I was wondering what Alpha Chi is like here? My bestie from high school, who graduated last year is one at Madison and I was wondering how they were here. Are the chapters similar?

Posted By: fallpnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

If you wanna find out how any house is just go through recruitment.

By: Greek
#2  by: id say   

comparable to Madison

By: id say
#3  by: sororitygirl   

used to be just a house that was more known for good grades & good girls with not much of a party scene. Last year they started partying more & got a lot more pretty girls and they went from top 5 in grades to last. If they could balence out grades & partying then they would be a top house. As of now id say a upper middle tier.

By: sororitygirl
#4  by: ok   

people are being a little harsh. First semester they were 4th or 5th in grades and last semester they were last but everybody has a bad semester the last spot changes every year. besides that all the sororites are a 3.0 average and above so a .1 grade average isn't really much to bash about.

By: ok
#5  by: Yes   

They are a good house. Nothing really bad to say about them but people will always find something bad to say about every house on here. They always win chapter of the year. Variety of girls but overall pretty well rounded people.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.