facebook

minimum croakies needed to rush sigma pi?

by: Try Hard Die Hard

Hi, I will be a freshman here next fall. I really want to get into SIgma Pi because I hear the bros over there frat the hardest. I am confident that I have everything I need to make it; the Costas, the 2" inseam chubbies, the lacoste polo (it's a TFM), a lot of southern branded apparel (and I'm from Boston, TFTC), and my dad owns a car dealership.

But the ONE thing I think I'm lacking in is my croakie count. I recently lost a pair, bringing the number down to 29. Something in my natty-filled gut (it probably IS the natty) tells me that it's not enough. Does anyone have exact figures for how many more i'll need to buy?

Posted By: Try Hard Die Hard
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

I hope you're joking

By: Haha
#2  by: Lou Ferrigno   

Its not so much how many croakies you have. It more able about what they're holding up. Ray bans = not frat. Oakley's = TFTC. Just make sure you're rocking a solid pair of white oil rigs or gascans and you'll be assured a bid.

Oh, and you can go lower with the inseam. Try for a 1 or even 0inch. Don't wanna be lookin like a Beta

By: Lou Ferrigno
#3  by: tbone   

Lol I enjoyed this

By: tbone
#4  by: HA    

Wow HA

By: HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.