facebook

should i join lambda chi or beta?

by: Legacy

Hey guys so I'm looking to join a fraternity next year. My Dad was a Lambda Chi, and my uncle was a Beta. I've heard their both cool frats at the University of Iowa. Which one should I join?

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jorge   

People would probably say that Lambda Chi is the best fraternity to join. They get all the girls, and they're all around super cool dudes. They make up a good portion of the party scene at Iowa. Out of all fraternities at Iowa, Lambda Chi reins supreme

By: Jorge
#2  by: The Devry Guy   

Lambda Chi is a TFM at Iowa! Known as the "Ramda Guys"; probably cause they rage hard together. true brotherhood

By: The Devry Guy
#3  by: IDK   

Lambda Chi is SICK! At rush though be sure to rock a fresh pair of cargo shorts...or even better cargo pants. Apparently sorority girls wanna give their seed to the frat stars with the most cargo pockets.

Oh but BETA. Be sure to wear CHUBBIES and a really original TFM tank. Nothing screams "I'm in a bottom tier fraternity but think I'm chill" more than a fresh pair of chubbies and a Rowdy Gentlemen tank. These guys have style.

These are the top dogs so if you can't get a bid I recommend looking at DTD, D Chi, FIJI, Pike, & DU.

By: IDK
#4  by: Haha   

Please don't join Lambda Chi. They are soo bad. PLEAAAAAASE DON'T!

By: Haha
by: Lambda AwesomeApr 25, 2013 1:31:38 AM

Oh he mad. What's wrong? Not good enough for Ramda Guy? We rage harder than a stiff co.ck and you know it, phagget.

By: Lambda Awesome
#5  by: Piker   

What about neither? What about getting a life and not joining any frat?

By: Piker
by: LolzApr 24, 2013 11:23:39 PM

someone mad they didnt get a bid

By: Lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.