AEPhi

Posted By: iowa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yeah   

pretty much

By: yeah
#2  by: EH   

Bottom is right, but note its rock bottom like no social is better than social with them i would switch chi o with either DG or Tri delt

By: EH
#3  by: hell no   

Kappas are rude as hell. I hate socials with them. Alpha chi does not deserve to be compared with zeta and adpi. They're normal girls and the other two houses are not. I agree with the person above about chi o tho

By: hell no
#4  by: agreeed   

Other than Kappa being top tier, everything else is right

By: agreeed
#5  by: iowa   

i agree with this

By: iowa
#6  by: reality   

this all depends on who you talk to in each sorority... there are duds in every single one and awesome girls too.

By: reality
#7  by: Hawks   

Chi-O over DG or tri delt? no chance

By: Hawks
#8  by: okay   

chi o, a chi o, and theta all got chapter of the year this year. they should be considered top tier. if you're still basing gphi and kappa as top tier because of looks.... really? yes they have a lot of pretty girls, as does every other sorority. but that's all.

By: okay
by: yessssApr 19, 2013 5:04:25 PM

I agree. yes, good looking girls bring the popularity up but people need to base the chapter they're going into by the opportunities they can have within it. these chapters are involved and clearly have great leaders considering all the awards they won. that doesn't come from how many guys think they're hot or how much alcohol they drink on a given weekend. They seem to be a mix of fun while still being focused on taking part in the community.

By: yessss
#9  by: Hmm   

This is pretty accurate... With a few exceptions. Kappa is not a top tier, tri Delt and pi phi are on a downfall, aphi could be a top tier, and a chi o should not be lower bottom

By: Hmm
#10  by: wut   

zeta and a chi o should swtich spots with tri delt and DG. everyone who's seen their pledge classes this year knows exactly what im talking about.

By: wut
by: zeta?!?!Apr 29, 2013 10:15:35 PM

Agreed for AXO, but Zeta hasn't done anything this year socially. Plus, SOME hot girls in your pledge class doesn't make up for all the trolls and a bad rep.

By: zeta?!?!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.